- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 slice bread
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Soak the slice of bread in the milk until mushy and falling apart.
- Shred the bread and add milk and shredded bread to remaining ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly and form into balls. I usually get approximately 20 meatballs out of this recipe.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- If I am also making sauce, I will slightly under cook them and then add them to my sauce to finish cooking in there.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More