- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 8 medium potatoes
- 1/2 cup clear Italian dressing
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red and/or green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lb. cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Peel and cook potatoes; chop and put them in a mixing bowl (about 6 cups).
- While potatoes are still warm, pour over Italian dressing.
- Add chopped and sliced vegetables.
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream; pour over potatoes and vegetables.
- Mix well.
- Chill to blend flavors.
- Top with crumbled bacon and walnuts just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce