- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ of a 6 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts
- ¼ pound deli turkey breast
- ¼ pound deli ham
- 10 slices cooked bacon
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 10X16-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Combine 1 tablespoon salad dressing mix with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and set aside.
- Heat ½ tablespoon oil in the same skillet and add mushrooms and garlic.
- Sauté until mushrooms are full cooked.
- Drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Slice artichoke hearts and drain on paper towel.
- Remove plastic wrap from dough and brush with salad dressing and oil mixture avoiding the edges of the dough.
- If the ham and turkey are moist, pat dry with a paper towel.
- Layer half of the lengthwise dough with turkey, ham, bacon, onions, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, cheese and basil. Wet the edge of the dough with the fillings on it.
- Fold the other half of the dough over the filled half and pinch the edges to seal.
- Cut some vent holes on the top and brush with the remaining olive oil.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let right 20-30 minutes. Bake at 375ºF 20-25 minutes.
NotesKeep everyone in your family happy, with our delicious Family Size Italian Club Calzone.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Paul's Food World Volume 1
culinary karmaSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More