- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup snow peas or green beans, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Pepper to taste
- handful chopped scallions
- Combine lettuce and all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad
- Sprinkle with scallions and serve.
NotesGreat for family style sharing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More