- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into 48 pieces.
- FOR MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE:
- SUBSTITUTE 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) milk chocolate chips for semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- FOR BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE:
- SUBSTITUTE 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) butterscotch chips for semi-sweet hocolate chips.
- FOR PEANUTTY CHOCOLATE FUDGE:
- SUBSTITUTE 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips for semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1/2 cup chopped peanuts for pecans or walnuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More