- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square dish with foil.
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a boil and let roll 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans and vanilla.
- Continue stirring until marshmallow creme is melted and all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, until firm.
- Lift from dish, remove foil, and cut into pieces
NotesNo candy thermometer required for this fudge with butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, marshmallow creme and nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More