- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square dish with foil.
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a boil and let roll 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans and vanilla.
- Continue stirring until marshmallow creme is melted and all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, until firm.
- Lift from dish, remove foil, and cut into pieces
NotesNo candy thermometer required for this fudge with butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, marshmallow creme and nuts.