- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square dish with foil.
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a boil and let roll 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans and vanilla.
- Continue stirring until marshmallow creme is melted and all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, until firm.
- Lift from dish, remove foil, and cut into pieces
NotesNo candy thermometer required for this fudge with butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, marshmallow creme and nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Foodie BabySee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More