FAMOUS PORK CHOPS
- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)
- 1 cup crushed butter crackers
- garlic salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2. In a shallow bowl combine crushed crackers, garlic salt and pepper; mix well. In a separate bowl beat eggs.
- 3. Dip your pork chops in the egg batter and then in the cracker mixture. Place the pork chops in a casserole dish. Place chunks of the butter around the pork chops. Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
NotesMy family loves these and they fall apart when you cut them with your fork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More