- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)
- 1 cup crushed butter crackers
- garlic salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2. In a shallow bowl combine crushed crackers, garlic salt and pepper; mix well. In a separate bowl beat eggs.
- 3. Dip your pork chops in the egg batter and then in the cracker mixture. Place the pork chops in a casserole dish. Place chunks of the butter around the pork chops. Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
NotesMy family loves these and they fall apart when you cut them with your fork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More