- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef (can use already made up store bought meatballs for this recipe)
- 1/2 cp. cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cp. minced onions
- 1/4 cp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. Worchestershire
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (black)
- 1 (12oz bottle chili sauce
- 1 (10oz) jar of grape jelly
- Mix 1st 8 ingredients.
- Shape into 6 meatballs and brown in hot oil.
- Heat chili and jelly in crockpot.
- Place meatballs in the crockpot and mix with the sauce.
- Allow to cook for 1-2 hours,.on low in crockpot.
NotesI dont know where this recipe originated, but lots of people use it and it is a really good recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More