- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef (can use already made up store bought meatballs for this recipe)
- 1/2 cp. cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cp. minced onions
- 1/4 cp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. Worchestershire
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (black)
- 1 (12oz bottle chili sauce
- 1 (10oz) jar of grape jelly
- Mix 1st 8 ingredients.
- Shape into 6 meatballs and brown in hot oil.
- Heat chili and jelly in crockpot.
- Place meatballs in the crockpot and mix with the sauce.
- Allow to cook for 1-2 hours,.on low in crockpot.
NotesI dont know where this recipe originated, but lots of people use it and it is a really good recipe.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More