Fancy AF Green Beans
-green beans, washed with ends removed
-salt and pepper
1) Put a skillet on the stove and turn it onto medium heat
2) Add just enough olive oil to cover the entire bottom of the skillet
3) Put a lid over the skillet and go wash all of your green beans in a container
4) Spread out the clean green beans on cutting board and cut off both ends
5) Take the remaining pieces and put them into the skillet
6) Turn the skillet down some and let the beans sit for 5 minutes
7) Stir the beans over. Then squeeze some fresh lemon juice onto them and add a teaspoon of fresh garlic
8) Put the lid back on and let the beans simmer at medium-low heat for another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9) After they seem cooked thoroughly, add salt and pepper to taste.
Pairs Well With