- Cooking Time: 40 min.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- * 3 cups frozen French-style green beans
- * 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- * 1 can (11 ounces) shoepeg corn, drained
- * 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- * 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- * 1/2 cup shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- * 1 medium onion, chopped
- * 3 tablespoons butter
- * 3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 18 crackers)
- * 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. In a skillet, melt butter. Add cracker crumbs and almonds; cook and stir until lightly browned. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More