- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5 pounds
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. sugar
- 1 c. milk (whole,2%,etc.)
- 1 t. vanilla 25
- lg. marshmallows
- 12 oz. milk choc. chips
- 1 c. butter
- 12 oz. semi-sweet choc. chips
- 2 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 c. chopped nuts (your choice)
- Mix sugar, milk, vanilla, and butter in large pan.
- Bring to a full boil and boil for 2 minutes. Turn off heat, and add marshmallows.
- Stir until melted.
- Add ALL the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Add nuts.
- Mix well.
- Pour into large 23x13 pan or cooky sheet (jelly roll) pan that has been greased with butter (I use a light coat of cooking spray).
- Cool. Cut. EAT!
NotesThis was give to me by a friend almost 25 years ago. It's so easy and the only one I use now. My whole family - brothers,sisters,etc. really like this one too. Hope you try it and enjoy as much as we do.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More