- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5 pounds
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. sugar
- 1 c. milk (whole,2%,etc.)
- 1 t. vanilla 25
- lg. marshmallows
- 12 oz. milk choc. chips
- 1 c. butter
- 12 oz. semi-sweet choc. chips
- 2 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 c. chopped nuts (your choice)
- Mix sugar, milk, vanilla, and butter in large pan.
- Bring to a full boil and boil for 2 minutes. Turn off heat, and add marshmallows.
- Stir until melted.
- Add ALL the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Add nuts.
- Mix well.
- Pour into large 23x13 pan or cooky sheet (jelly roll) pan that has been greased with butter (I use a light coat of cooking spray).
- Cool. Cut. EAT!
NotesThis was give to me by a friend almost 25 years ago. It's so easy and the only one I use now. My whole family - brothers,sisters,etc. really like this one too. Hope you try it and enjoy as much as we do.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More