- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 slices bread
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 3/4 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup JIF Creamy Peanut Butter
- Combine eggs, milk, vanilla and salt.
- Beat slightly with a fork till blended.
- In a medium sized skillet melt butter or margarine.
- Dip bread slices into egg mixture, coating both sides of each.
- Fry bread until golden brown on one side; turn and fry second side.
- Top each toast slice with some chopped peanuts.
- Then in a small saucepan blend maple syrup and Jif.
- Heat and stir till warm and pour over the French toast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More