- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1 small can (5 oz.) evaporated milk (about 2/3 cup)
- 1-1/2 pkg. (12 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- LINE 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside. Place sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large heavy saucepan.
- Bring to full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 4 min. or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat.
- ADD chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until completely melted. Add walnuts and vanilla; mix well.
- POUR immediately into prepared pan; spread to form even layer in pan. Let stand at room temperature 4 hours or until completely cooled; cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Makes: 3 lb. or 40 servings, about two squares each
NotesThis is my favorite fudge to make. It used to be on the back of the jars of Kraft marshmallow cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More