- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1 small can (5 oz.) evaporated milk (about 2/3 cup)
- 1-1/2 pkg. (12 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla
LINE 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside. Place sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large heavy saucepan.
Bring to full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 4 min. or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat.
ADD chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until completely melted. Add walnuts and vanilla; mix well.
POUR immediately into prepared pan; spread to form even layer in pan. Let stand at room temperature 4 hours or until completely cooled; cut into 1-inch squares.
Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
Makes: 3 lb. or 40 servings, about two squares each