- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1 small can (5 oz.) evaporated milk (about 2/3 cup)
- 1-1/2 pkg. (12 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- LINE 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside. Place sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large heavy saucepan.
- Bring to full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 4 min. or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat.
- ADD chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until completely melted. Add walnuts and vanilla; mix well.
- POUR immediately into prepared pan; spread to form even layer in pan. Let stand at room temperature 4 hours or until completely cooled; cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Makes: 3 lb. or 40 servings, about two squares each
NotesThis is my favorite fudge to make. It used to be on the back of the jars of Kraft marshmallow cream.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Koken met OmaSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More