- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 c. Sugar
- 1-1/2 sticks Butter
- 2/3 c. Evaporated Milk
- 1 - 12 oz. pkg. Semi Sweet Chocolate Pieces
- 1 - 7 oz. jar Marshmallow Cream
- 1 c. chopped Pecans (optional)
- 1 t. Vanilla
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in heavy pan, stirring well. Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 5 minutes over medium heat; (stirring constantly).
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate pieces, stir until melted.
- Add marshmallow cream, nuts and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
- Pour into buttered 9x13 pan. Cool then cut into squares and serve.
NotesChocolate, need I say more! This will be a favorite for any chocolate lover....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Naked Macaron
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More