- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 c. Sugar
- 1-1/2 sticks Butter
- 2/3 c. Evaporated Milk
- 1 - 12 oz. pkg. Semi Sweet Chocolate Pieces
- 1 - 7 oz. jar Marshmallow Cream
- 1 c. chopped Pecans (optional)
- 1 t. Vanilla
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in heavy pan, stirring well. Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 5 minutes over medium heat; (stirring constantly).
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate pieces, stir until melted.
- Add marshmallow cream, nuts and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
- Pour into buttered 9x13 pan. Cool then cut into squares and serve.
NotesChocolate, need I say more! This will be a favorite for any chocolate lover....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Italy or Bust
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More