- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- bottle of Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb of fettuccini noo
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1/2 a red onion
- pound of mushrooms
- one clove of garlic
- a 16 oz bottle of parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsps of crushed red pepper
- -sauté the chicken breasts in the Italian dressing until all of the dressing has cooked into the breasts (45 mins). Cut into small pieces once cooked.
- -chop the tomatoes, bell peppers, onion and mushrooms, keeping them separate.
- -boil water and cook the fettuccini. Drain once done leaving the noodles in the colander
- -over low heat, gradually mix noodles, chicken, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, parmesan and whipping cream. Continue until all ingredients are used.
NotesSpecial Italian Chicken Fettuccini that I learned to make in college when I was a waiter at an Italian restaurant.
Submitted by: "Chris Fanucchi"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More