- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- bottle of Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb of fettuccini noo
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1/2 a red onion
- pound of mushrooms
- one clove of garlic
- a 16 oz bottle of parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsps of crushed red pepper
- -sauté the chicken breasts in the Italian dressing until all of the dressing has cooked into the breasts (45 mins). Cut into small pieces once cooked.
- -chop the tomatoes, bell peppers, onion and mushrooms, keeping them separate.
- -boil water and cook the fettuccini. Drain once done leaving the noodles in the colander
- -over low heat, gradually mix noodles, chicken, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, parmesan and whipping cream. Continue until all ingredients are used.
NotesSpecial Italian Chicken Fettuccini that I learned to make in college when I was a waiter at an Italian restaurant.
Submitted by: "Chris Fanucchi"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More