- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces uncooked farfalle (bow tie pasta; about 4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons commercial pesto
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, divided
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain pasta; return to pan.
- 2. Add pesto; stir well. Add zucchini and next 6 ingredients (zucchini through black pepper); toss well. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese. Top with remaining cheese.