- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 slices prosciutto, cut into 3/4" squares
- 1 cup cantelope, 3/4" cubes
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- 2 servings Farfalle, cooked and drained
- Melt butter over medium heat and cook prosciutto for 2 minutes. Add cantelope and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add milk and cream, bring to boil, and simmer for 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in a few grinds of black pepper and add salt to taste. Toss with pasta and divide between two bowls. Top with chopped cilantro and enjoy - really enjoy!
NotesCantelope and prosciutto taste great together in wrapped melon balls but I was still surprised at how great this pasta sauce turned out.
You can alternate the amount of 2% milk and heavy cream, but keep the dairy at about 3/4 cup total.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More