- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryToday I initially planned on stuffed chicken breasts but the beautiful weather caused me to be a little lazy. As a result, I opted to make a simple pasta dish where I threw together shrimp, asparagus, farfalle & chevre or goat cheese.Here's my recipe for Farfalle with Shrimp, Asparagus & Chevre:
- 2 oz dry farfalle, cooked
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups of asparagus, steamed & chopped in 1" sections
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked
- chopped parsley (optional)
- Toss cooked asparagus with butter in pan over medium heat.
- Add cooked farfalle & shrimp.
- Add goat cheese and heat until melted.
- To serve, top pasta with crumbled goat cheese.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Italy or BustSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More