- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz dry farfalle, cooked
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups of asparagus, steamed & chopped in 1" sections
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked
- chopped parsley (optional)
- Toss cooked asparagus with butter in pan over medium heat.
- Add cooked farfalle & shrimp.
- Add goat cheese and heat until melted.
- To serve, top pasta with crumbled goat cheese.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
NotesToday I initially planned on stuffed chicken breasts but the beautiful weather caused me to be a little lazy. As a result, I opted to make a simple pasta dish where I threw together shrimp, asparagus, farfalle & chevre or goat cheese.Here's my recipe for Farfalle with Shrimp, Asparagus & Chevre:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More