- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a good dish to make now with all the summer squash coming in. This is good served hot or cold.
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 medium yellow summer squash
- 1/2 pound snow peas
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 1 13 oz. pkg. frozen cheese raviolis
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Cut pepper into thin strips.
- Cut each squash lengthwise in half, slice each half 1/2 inch thick.
- In 3 quart casserole, cook snow peas, oil, chicken bouillon and 2 Tablespoons water, covered on High 2 to 3 minutes, until pea pods are slightly softened.
- Add red pepper, squash and ravioli.
- Cook covered on High 12 to 14 minutes until vegetables and ravioli are tender, stir gently twice during cooking.
- Toss with the remaining ingredients.