FARM MARKET RAVIOLI
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 medium yellow summer squash
- 1/2 pound snow peas
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 1 13 oz. pkg. frozen cheese raviolis
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Cut pepper into thin strips.
Cut each squash lengthwise in half, slice each half 1/2 inch thick.
In 3 quart casserole, cook snow peas, oil, chicken bouillon and 2 Tablespoons water, covered on High 2 to 3 minutes, until pea pods are slightly softened.
Add red pepper, squash and ravioli.
Cook covered on High 12 to 14 minutes until vegetables and ravioli are tender, stir gently twice during cooking.
Toss with the remaining ingredients.