- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI have had this recipe for several years. Originaly I got it from my local paper when I was living in Oregon. It is a great fall/winter dinner and smells so good baking.
- 4 loin pork chops, 1/2-3/4-inch thick
- chopped garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 medium potatoes -- peeled and sliced
- 2 large onions Ã¢â‚¬â€œ sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Coat chops with flour.
- Brown with garlic in 2 tablespoons oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in the bottom of baking dish large enough to hold chops without crowding.
- Place chops on top.
- Separate onion slices into rings; place over chops.
- Combine sour cream and dry mustard, pour over all.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove foil from pan and bake a little longer until top is nicely browned.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Cream Cheese CookiesSee More