- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3 T margarine
- Melt above and let cool. Add 1 tsp VANILLA.
- 1 cup Margarine
- 2 c Brown Sugar
- Add 2 EGGS and 2 tsp VANILLA and beat well. Add:
- 2.5 c Flour
- 1 tsp Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 c Oatmeal
- Press 2/3 of mixture on a cookie sheet: add chocolate Fudge over the oatmeal mix. Then put remaining oatmeal mixture over top of fudge.
- Bake at 350 for 20 min. Do not overbake.
NotesThese are my twin boys' FAVORITE Bars. Quick. Simple. Delish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More