- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese are my twin boys' FAVORITE Bars. Quick. Simple. Delish.
- 12 oz chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3 T margarine
- Melt above and let cool. Add 1 tsp VANILLA.
- 1 cup Margarine
- 2 c Brown Sugar
- Add 2 EGGS and 2 tsp VANILLA and beat well. Add:
- 2.5 c Flour
- 1 tsp Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 c Oatmeal
- Press 2/3 of mixture on a cookie sheet: add chocolate Fudge over the oatmeal mix. Then put remaining oatmeal mixture over top of fudge.
- Bake at 350 for 20 min. Do not overbake.