- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2- 9" refrigerated pie crusts
- 6-10 oz can chicken, or oven roasted diced chicken
- 16 oz frozen (Green Giant) mixed Vegetables:) I LOVE GREEN GIANT...they package in my hometown in Minnesota!
- 10 3/4 oz can of Cream of Chicken Soup (campbells, they are down the interstate to the west)
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- Fit one pie crust into a 9" pie plate. Combine chicken and remaining 4 ingredients in a bowl; pour into pie crust.
- Moisten edges of bottom crust with water; top with remaining crust.
- Fold edges under and crimp; cut slits in top.
- Bake at 400 for 45-50 minutes.
- Let stand before serving.
NotesWhen you are in a hurry...in my case, 3 starving children, guys in the field... planting harvest, in and out of the tractors and you need something quick and easy...this is a fast recipe...I just wish it cooked faster!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Christmas CookiesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More