- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup diced, cooked ham
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Heat oven to 350.
- Coat 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes evenly in bottom of dish. Sprinkle with cheese, ham, green onions.
- In bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper. Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered 40-45 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More