- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box of vanilla wafers
- 2 large boxes of vanilla pudding
- 1 bunch of bananas
- Meringue (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 (only if you are making meringue).
- Line a decorative glass-cooking bowl (the size of the bowl depends on how much you want to make this recipe is for 10-12 servings) with vanilla wafers flat side up.
- Next, cover the wafers with sliced (round slices) bananas. One slice per wafer and repeat until bowl is full.
- Then mix up the pudding according to the box. Add 2/3 a Cup more milk to make it soupy. (Remember to double the milk because you are using two boxes of pudding).
- Pour mixture over wafers and bananas to coat it good. Then if you would like make the meringue.
NotesUse ripe bananas for this recipe, not over ripe ones, turns out better. I have tried it both ways and although the taste is the same, it looks better if the bananas are less ripe.I piped on the meringue just for the fun of it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More