- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 banana, sliced then frozen
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Take the frozen banana slices and finely chop them in a food processor.
- Add the yogurt and cocoa powder and process until smooth.
- Let the yogurt firm up in the freezer for five minutes.
NotesI like this recipe as a fast, healthy dessert. It takes a tiny bit of planning, but when it comes time to make the frozen yogurt, if come together in a snap.
I estimate this dessert to be about 150 cal per cup, with about 1 gram of fat, verses 300 cal and 16 grams of fat (or more) per cup of an average ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More