- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI like this recipe as a fast, healthy dessert. It takes a tiny bit of planning, but when it comes time to make the frozen yogurt, if come together in a snap.
I estimate this dessert to be about 150 cal per cup, with about 1 gram of fat, verses 300 cal and 16 grams of fat (or more) per cup of an average ice cream.
- 1 banana, sliced then frozen
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Take the frozen banana slices and finely chop them in a food processor.
- Add the yogurt and cocoa powder and process until smooth.
- Let the yogurt firm up in the freezer for five minutes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More