- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 banana, sliced then frozen
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Take the frozen banana slices and finely chop them in a food processor.
- Add the yogurt and cocoa powder and process until smooth.
- Let the yogurt firm up in the freezer for five minutes.
NotesI like this recipe as a fast, healthy dessert. It takes a tiny bit of planning, but when it comes time to make the frozen yogurt, if come together in a snap.
I estimate this dessert to be about 150 cal per cup, with about 1 gram of fat, verses 300 cal and 16 grams of fat (or more) per cup of an average ice cream.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More