- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Heinz Ketchup ®
- 1 pound cocktail franks
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped jalapeño peppers
- ½ cup grape jelly
- 1 can (8 ounces) undrained crushed pineapple in juice
- Combine ketchup, pineapple, grape jelly and jalapeño peppers.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until jelly is melted.
- Stir in cocktail franks; heat.
- Serve warm with toothpicks.
NotesTurn those cocktail franks into something fun with this great recipe from H. J. Heinz. Fast football franks make an especially good snack or appetizer for your next football party, tailgate party or Super Bowl party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More