- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbl sps Cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mix above and cook over low heat until a drop into cold cup of water makes a soft ball.
- Remove from heat, add 1 tsp vanilla and a stick of butter. 1/2 cup nuts if preferred.
- Place pan in cold water and stir until fudge begins to get thick.
- Drop by spoonfull onto wax paper.
- Let harden and yummmmmmmy
NotesI've been making this fudge since I was 10 years old. My sister, Mary Ann and I use to make this when we were kids. I'm not sure where the recipe came from, but it is so easy.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More