- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbl sps Cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mix above and cook over low heat until a drop into cold cup of water makes a soft ball.
- Remove from heat, add 1 tsp vanilla and a stick of butter. 1/2 cup nuts if preferred.
- Place pan in cold water and stir until fudge begins to get thick.
- Drop by spoonfull onto wax paper.
- Let harden and yummmmmmmy
NotesI've been making this fudge since I was 10 years old. My sister, Mary Ann and I use to make this when we were kids. I'm not sure where the recipe came from, but it is so easy.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More