- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon orange juice
- 1 gallon lemonade
- 1 46 oz can pineapple juice
- 4 bananas
- 3 2-liter lemon lime drinks, chilled
- Peel bananas, slice into a blender 1 at a time,
- mix with part of the pineapple juice, puree and
- pour into a large container.
- continue until all the bananas have been pureed.
- add rest of the ingredients, except the lemon lime drinks.
- Pour mixture into ziplock bags or containers,
- Remove from the freezer about 1 hour before serving.
- Place one bag or container into a large pot and
- add 1 lemon lime drink, begin to break frozen punch apart as it thaws.
- Pour into punch bowl, add fruit ice ring.
NotesA friend of mine got a recipe very similar to this but it required a lot of work and with the added sugar it was too sweet. So I stream lined the process and we have been happy with it and have always gotten rave reviews
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Koken met OmaSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More