- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 (16-ounce) cans chili beans, (mild/hot depending on preference)
- 2 1/2 cups Salsa - Thick & Chunky (mid/hot depending on preference)
- 1 (4-ounce) can Diced Green Chiles
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cook and drain the ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet until beef is browned.
- Add the beans, salsa, chiles, chili powder and cumin. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook, stirring frequently, for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish as desired before serving. I usually add a covering of cheddar cheese and a table spoon of sour cream.
NotesThis is a great fast recipe for chili that tastes great for people who don't have time to cook chili for hours. I've gotten a lot of great comments about this recipe so I thought I'd share it to everyone.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More