- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- This is a super yummy old favorite.
- 3 "big" fresh strawberries
- I medium banana
- fat free (or low fat) vanilla yogurt
- fat free cool whip
- tall glass
- Slice strawberries and bananas, put one or two slices of strawberry in the bottom of a tall glass.
- Then put a few banana slices on top of that.
- Followed by a tbsp or two of yogurt. Repeat two or three times and top off with a big gallop of cool whip on top. Garnish with a couple banana slices and a strawberry slice in the middle.
- Eat with long spoon and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Simple Homemade Favorites
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More