- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- This is a super yummy old favorite.
- 3 "big" fresh strawberries
- I medium banana
- fat free (or low fat) vanilla yogurt
- fat free cool whip
- tall glass
- Slice strawberries and bananas, put one or two slices of strawberry in the bottom of a tall glass.
- Then put a few banana slices on top of that.
- Followed by a tbsp or two of yogurt. Repeat two or three times and top off with a big gallop of cool whip on top. Garnish with a couple banana slices and a strawberry slice in the middle.
- Eat with long spoon and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More