- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup quick oats (use gluten-free oats, if necessary)
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour (may use whole wheat flour or a mixture of unbleached and whole wheat)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons natural sugar
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly oil a 9-inch pie pan.
- Put the oats into a food processor or blender and process until finely ground. Add the remaining dry ingredients and blend well. Transfer to a bowl and add the apple sauce. Stir well until completely combined.
- Put the mixture into the pie pan, and starting at the center, flatten and press it with moistened fingers until it evenly covers the bottom and extends up the sides of the pan as far as possible:
- Fat-free Oatmeal Cookie Crust
- Put it in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, until it it is crisp but not overdone. Set aside to cool before filling.
- (taken from blog.fatfreevegan.com
Notes(taken from blog.fatfreevegan.com)