- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dough Ingredients:
- 3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- dash of salt
- Filling Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 pounds chopped spinach
- 3 chopped onions
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon each sumac, salt and pepper
- Sift flour then mix with oil. Add the rest of the dough ingredients and mix well. Knead till dough is smooth. Roll dough very thin and cut into 3 inch circles.
- Mix the filling ingredients. Take tablespoon of filling mixture and put on each circle. Take each circle and close into the shape of three lines. Secure ends.
- Dip each piece in vegetable oil and put in pan. Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes till brown. Serve as an appetizer either cold or warm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More