- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryMy daughter and I started making this a while ago and it’s quick, easy and great for kids to make on their own. We started cooking together on weekends and then she’s started making this on her own while I supervise. Now that Fall is here, it’s a great comfort food as the day gets shorter.
This is a great recipe to gets your kids involved in the kitchen. It's quick, easy and a good time to bond with our children
Submitted by: "Don George"
- 1 lb of hamburger
- 1 box of pasta - bow tie pasta
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1 medium onion
- ½ lb of white mushrooms
- Sour cream
- 1. Dice the onion and sauté it over medium heat.
- 2. Seasoning – I use a 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and cracked pepper to taste
- 3. Add the meat and sauté with onions and spices
- 4. Once meat is browned, add mushrooms and continue cooking until mushrooms are soft
- 5. While the mixture cooks, boil the water for pasta.
- 6. Combine pasta and peas together in the boiling water
- 7. Drain pasta/peas
- 8. Serve mixture on top and add dollop of sour cream