- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb. fresh mixed berries
- 1 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. sugar
- Whip cream and 1/2 sugar until thick.
- Pour berries into a 1 qt. baking dish and pour cream over the top.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar over cream and place under broiler.
- Cook 2-3 minutes or until sugar bubbles and turns brown (keep an eye on it as it can burn quickly!)
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More