- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb. fresh mixed berries
- 1 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. sugar
- Whip cream and 1/2 sugar until thick.
- Pour berries into a 1 qt. baking dish and pour cream over the top.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar over cream and place under broiler.
- Cook 2-3 minutes or until sugar bubbles and turns brown (keep an eye on it as it can burn quickly!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
culinary karmaSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More