- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Maple extract
- 1/8 tsp. Cream of tartar
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- pepper to taste or no-salt
- Put a medium sized frying pan on stove and preheat to med. Whip eggs and
- cream of tartar in a small bowl until light and frothy. Add remaining
- ingredients and continue to beat until frothiness returns.
- Spray pan with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into pan and cover tightly.
- Do not stir. After several minutes, check to see if the top of the mixture is
- cooked. If mixture no longer has 'wet' look, it is done. Be careful not to
- over-brown the eggs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Short & SweetSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More