- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Maple extract
- 1/8 tsp. Cream of tartar
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- pepper to taste or no-salt
- Put a medium sized frying pan on stove and preheat to med. Whip eggs and
- cream of tartar in a small bowl until light and frothy. Add remaining
- ingredients and continue to beat until frothiness returns.
- Spray pan with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into pan and cover tightly.
- Do not stir. After several minutes, check to see if the top of the mixture is
- cooked. If mixture no longer has 'wet' look, it is done. Be careful not to
- over-brown the eggs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More