- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup dairy sour cream (can use nonfat)
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar or lemon juice
- 4-1/2 cups thinly sliced pared cucumbers (6 medium)
- Blend together sugar, salt, sour cream, onion and vinegar in large bowl.
- Add cucumbers; mix well.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Makes 8 servings
NotesAs a child I dreaded working in the garden. Swore I'd never have one when I grew up, but oh how I enjoyed my aunt's Cucumber Salad made from all those extra cukes that there just wasn't time enough to pickle.
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More