- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup dairy sour cream (can use nonfat)
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar or lemon juice
- 4-1/2 cups thinly sliced pared cucumbers (6 medium)
- Blend together sugar, salt, sour cream, onion and vinegar in large bowl.
- Add cucumbers; mix well.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Makes 8 servings
NotesAs a child I dreaded working in the garden. Swore I'd never have one when I grew up, but oh how I enjoyed my aunt's Cucumber Salad made from all those extra cukes that there just wasn't time enough to pickle.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More