- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, or margarine, cut into 4 pieces
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, or walnuts
- Place butter and cocoa in 8x8-inch baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at High power until butter is melted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add sugar to baking dish; stir to mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix well, especially in corners. Spread batter evenly in dish.
- Shield 4 corners of baking dish with aluminum foil triangles to prevent overcooking in corners.
- Microwave, uncovered, at High power until top is no longer wet, 5 to 6 minutes; rotate dish 1/2 turn after 3 minutes.
- Place baking dish directly on heatproof counter; let stand 10 minutes to complete cooking. Cut brownies into 2-inch squares.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More