- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix prepared according to directions in 8" pans.
- 1 lg. pkg. Pepperidge Farm bread stuffing
- 2 large cartons Swanson chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons rubbed sage
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- Optional ingredients:
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- In a medium saucepan combine chopped onion and celery. Add enough water to barely cover the onion and celery. Cook until soft. Do not drain.
- In a large bowl combine crumbled cornbread and Pepperidge Farm stuffing.
- Add the chopped celery and onions with the water they cooked in.
- Add eggs and sage.
- Stir gently to mix ingredients.
- Stir in cans of soup.
- Add enough chicken broth to make mixture almost runny.
- Pour into 9" x 13" baking dish that has been greased or sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1-1/2 hours or until cooked through. Remove foil for last 15 minutes so top can brown.
NotesMy family has enjoyed this dressing for many years. We just never get tired of it.