- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced lengthwise
- 2 T. Miracle Whip
- 1 T. yellow mustard
- 2 T. sweet or dill pickle relish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Gently remove yolks from the whites.
- Place yolks in small bowl, mashing until smooth.
- Mix yolks, Miracle Whip, mustard,salt, relish, and salt and pepper until creamy.
- Carefully scoop egg mixture into each egg white half.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
NotesMy son always asks for deviled eggs for our Easter dinner. Here is my recipe.