- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced lengthwise
- 2 T. Miracle Whip
- 1 T. yellow mustard
- 2 T. sweet or dill pickle relish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Gently remove yolks from the whites.
- Place yolks in small bowl, mashing until smooth.
- Mix yolks, Miracle Whip, mustard,salt, relish, and salt and pepper until creamy.
- Carefully scoop egg mixture into each egg white half.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
NotesMy son always asks for deviled eggs for our Easter dinner. Here is my recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More