- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 large Haas avocados
- 3 green onions (white part) and 1 green part, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped (can be omitted if you're heat-sensitive)
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place onions, jalapeno, and tomato in medium bowl. Slice avocados in half lengthwise, remove pits, and scoop pulp into bowl with a spoon.
- Mash avocados coarsely with a fork.
- Mix in lime juice and cilantro.
- Add salt to taste.
NotesRemember to keep the avocado pit to put inside the guacamole if you have any leftover. It keeps the guacamole from turning brown.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More