- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 large Haas avocados
- 3 green onions (white part) and 1 green part, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped (can be omitted if you're heat-sensitive)
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place onions, jalapeno, and tomato in medium bowl. Slice avocados in half lengthwise, remove pits, and scoop pulp into bowl with a spoon.
- Mash avocados coarsely with a fork.
- Mix in lime juice and cilantro.
- Add salt to taste.
NotesRemember to keep the avocado pit to put inside the guacamole if you have any leftover. It keeps the guacamole from turning brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More