- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6-7 cups flour
- 2 pkgs. yeast
- 1 tablespoon salt & sugar
- 2 cups hot tap water
- 1/3 cup oil
- Variation - Add 2 teaspons vanilla & 1/3 cup sugar for sweet dough.
- Preheat oven to 350'F
- Combine 5 cups flour, yeast, salt, and sugar. Add water & oil. Mix until all combined, add enough flour to form a soft ball of dough.
- Knead about 8 minutes.
- Grease the bowl place over dough let rest 15 minutes,shape into rolls or loaves let rise until double about 1 hour.
- Bake for 25 min. or until golden.
- Remove from pan brush with butter.
NotesI use Gourmet yeast (Red package), you add it right to the flour. You can find it at Wal-Mart. I use a Kitchen Aid Mixer for all steps. Then will knead just few times on lightly floured surface.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More