- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c wh. onion sm dice
- 1/4 c red pepper sm dice
- 1/2 c fennel sm dice
- 1/2 c pistachios, toasted
- 6 T sugar
- 1/2 c white balsamic vin.
- Salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil over med-hi heat
- Add sweat onions, peppers, and fennel.
- Deglaze with vinegar.
- Add sugar and pistachios.
- Simmer until thick.
- Season with salt an pepper to taste.
NotesThis relish is great w/ veal, chicken or, fish(bass or halibut are good choices).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More