- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c wh. onion sm dice
- 1/4 c red pepper sm dice
- 1/2 c fennel sm dice
- 1/2 c pistachios, toasted
- 6 T sugar
- 1/2 c white balsamic vin.
- Salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil over med-hi heat
- Add sweat onions, peppers, and fennel.
- Deglaze with vinegar.
- Add sugar and pistachios.
- Simmer until thick.
- Season with salt an pepper to taste.
NotesThis relish is great w/ veal, chicken or, fish(bass or halibut are good choices).
Jean’s Recipe File
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More