- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1-2 layer pkg of yellow cake mix, without pudding
- 1-4 serving size box of vanilla, lemon or pistachio instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 c oil
- 2 tsp orange extract
- 1-1/2 c Fruit from Fermented Fruit Starter
- 1 c chopped nuts
- 1 c golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake and pudding mixes, eggs, oil and orange extract in a large bowl. Add fruit, nuts and raisins, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a greased, floured tube pan and bake 1 hour.
- Let cool 15 minutes before removing from the pan.
NotesThe recipe to go with the starter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More