- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryThe recipe to go with the starter.
- 1-2 layer pkg of yellow cake mix, without pudding
- 1-4 serving size box of vanilla, lemon or pistachio instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 c oil
- 2 tsp orange extract
- 1-1/2 c Fruit from Fermented Fruit Starter
- 1 c chopped nuts
- 1 c golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake and pudding mixes, eggs, oil and orange extract in a large bowl. Add fruit, nuts and raisins, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a greased, floured tube pan and bake 1 hour.
- Let cool 15 minutes before removing from the pan.