- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1-2 layer pkg of yellow cake mix, without pudding
- 1-4 serving size box of vanilla, lemon or pistachio instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 c oil
- 2 tsp orange extract
- 1-1/2 c Fruit from Fermented Fruit Starter
- 1 c chopped nuts
- 1 c golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake and pudding mixes, eggs, oil and orange extract in a large bowl. Add fruit, nuts and raisins, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a greased, floured tube pan and bake 1 hour.
- Let cool 15 minutes before removing from the pan.
NotesThe recipe to go with the starter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Naked MacaronSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More