- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 6 Ferrero Rochers, chopped coarsely
- Beat butter until soft
- Add sugar gradually and blend until mixture is creamy
- Add egg, peanut butter, salt, and baking soda: Beat this until well blended
- Add flour and mix slowly until mix throughly
- Add vanilla
- Add the coarsely chopped Ferrero Roches
- Roll the dough into small balls.
- Place them on a grease cookie sheet.
- Press with fork dipped in sugar to flatten.
- Bake about 15 minutes at 375 F
NotesI went up north during Christmas for a rest. After working so many months for either 6 and 7 days a week. Rest was what I needed. The weather was not to bad except for the high winds for those couple days. The one day was really quite bad, one of the trees fell on the hydro wire, luckily it fell on another smaller tree and did not bring down the wire. The cottage I rented was the A frame and the upstairs was only part of the area, so when the wind was blowing the floor never stopped moving. It was a bit unnerving. Finally I went downstairs and decided to bake cookies. Looking to see what supplies were in the cottage it looked like Peanut Butter Cookies it was. Since we had the internet I used my recipe. When I finished preparing the dough I decided to add about 6 Ferrero Roches to the batter. I chopped them up coarsely mixed them and dropped them onto the cookie sheet and baked them. It is a really nice combination. When I got home I made them again.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More