- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 jar (11 3/4 oz) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed nuts or chopped peanuts
- 3 each medium red and green apples, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla; stir in marshmallows.
- Spoon half into a 3 cup bowl; spread with half or the hot fudge topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Toss the apples with lemon juice.
- Serve immediately with dip.
NotesI had this for the first time at a PTA meeting and no one there could stay away from it! It's addictively good. I asked for the recipe and here it is...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
culinary karmaSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More