- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 jar (11 3/4 oz) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed nuts or chopped peanuts
- 3 each medium red and green apples, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla; stir in marshmallows.
- Spoon half into a 3 cup bowl; spread with half or the hot fudge topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Toss the apples with lemon juice.
- Serve immediately with dip.
NotesI had this for the first time at a PTA meeting and no one there could stay away from it! It's addictively good. I asked for the recipe and here it is...