FESTIVE PASTA SALAD
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 cups (8 oz.) RONZONI Mostaccioli, uncooked
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1 cup (4 oz.) cubed Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered radishes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
In large bowl, stir together salad dressing, mayonnaise, pepper and salt.
Stir in cooled pasta and remaining ingredients; toss lightly until pasta and vegetables are evenly coated.
4 to 6 servings.
Developed and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens