- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 cups (8 oz.) RONZONI Mostaccioli, uncooked
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1 cup (4 oz.) cubed Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered radishes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- In large bowl, stir together salad dressing, mayonnaise, pepper and salt.
- Stir in cooled pasta and remaining ingredients; toss lightly until pasta and vegetables are evenly coated.
- Cover; refrigerate.
- 4 to 6 servings.
- Developed and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
NotesDeveloped and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More