- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1 pound 1.5 ounce) pouch
- Betty Crocker® Peanut Butter
- Cookie mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Sugar 36 Kisses® milk chocolates,
- Betty Crocker® white
- decorating gel
- Assorted holiday candy
- Betty Crocker® red
- decorating icing
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, water, oil and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into thirty-six 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press 1 chocolate in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Decorate as desired using remaining ingredients.
Notes"Nibble all around the chocolate candy or indulge in the candy first. Here's a classic peanut butter cookie made easier with a mix."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More