- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1 pound 1.5 ounce) pouch
- Betty Crocker® Peanut Butter
- Cookie mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Sugar 36 Kisses® milk chocolates,
- Betty Crocker® white
- decorating gel
- Assorted holiday candy
- Betty Crocker® red
- decorating icing
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, water, oil and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into thirty-six 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press 1 chocolate in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Decorate as desired using remaining ingredients.
Notes"Nibble all around the chocolate candy or indulge in the candy first. Here's a classic peanut butter cookie made easier with a mix."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More