- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15 min + CHILLING
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 30 pitted dates
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and orange peel until blended. Carefully make a slit in the center of each date; fill with cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More