- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15 min + CHILLING
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 30 pitted dates
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and orange peel until blended. Carefully make a slit in the center of each date; fill with cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More