- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 c crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 c kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill
- Combine the turkey, feta cheese, olives, oregano and pepper.
- Mix together and form into patties.
- Lightly oil the grate.
- Place patties on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway through.
NotesIf you're looking for a more health conscious burger, these are great. They have a wonderful flavor.
I found this recipe on the internet and my husband & I love it. I've used fat free feta and they still came out great.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More