- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA very tasty way to add zip to boring scrambled eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onions until translucent.
- Pour in eggs.
- Cook, stirring occasionally to scramble.
- When eggs appear almost done, stir in chopped tomatoes and feta cheese, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until cheese is melted.