- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onions until translucent.
- Pour in eggs.
- Cook, stirring occasionally to scramble.
- When eggs appear almost done, stir in chopped tomatoes and feta cheese, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until cheese is melted.
NotesA very tasty way to add zip to boring scrambled eggs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More